Thursday, June 05, 2014

Book Donation by a Museum admirer

We received a lovely letter from a visitor to the Museum.  It was so nice that we thought we'd share it with you.

"I visited the Museum last summer as part of my honeymoon (a visit I had wanted to make for some years!) and was beguiled by the place.  I later wrote a short piece about the trip on my blog, to share my enjoyment.

In the same vein of love and respect, I am now sending a copy of my first published work for your perusal - I hope it is enjoyed, and I would be genuinely honoured if it could be given a place in your marvellous library.

Thank-you for your time and I wish the Museum every success in the future.  Hopefully I will see it again myself before too long (perhaps an anniversary!)"

Thanks so much for the letter and the book: it will be catalogued and put in the library and be of use to future library users no doubt.  The book itself is available for sale online and has received some really positive reviews.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Magic-Esoteric-Occult-Stephen-Wakefield/dp/1907126201/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1401966858&sr=8-1&keywords=magic+esoteric+the+occult+wakefield




No comments: